>Marina Betina is open year round. It is located northwest of Betina, on the island of Murter, in the cove of Zdrace.
Marina Betina is situated in Betina, a small picturesque area on the island of Murter in Šibensko-kninska county. Its name comes from an old Celtic word “bet” which means ‘mouth’, perfectly describing the landscape. Marina Betina lies on the north entrance of the Murter Canal, separated from the mainland. The distance to the closest town Tisno is 7 km, where a draw bridge connects the island of Murter with the mainland.
Mooring: There are 200 berths and 100 mainland spots. The marina is protected from winds by a long breakwater, but you are not recommended to enter the marina when the bora wind is strong.
Sightseeing: Betina, on the northeastern coast of the island of Murter, is famous for its thick pine forests and beautiful sandy beaches. The earliest inhabitants of the island were the Illyrians and the remains of the Illyrian-Roman settlement of Collentum can be visited near Betina. The island of Murter is separated from the mainland by the narrow Murterski Kanal, with a bridge connecting the island to the mainland.
A Land of Fairy Tales
If you want to experience the beauty of the Adriatic Sea and the 1000+ islands of Croatia‚ a boat holiday is the best way to go. With its awesome medieval history‚ breathtaking natural beauty and an inviting night life‚ Croatia welcomes sailors of all ages.
Available Boats in and around Luka Murter
Facilities include a reception office, water and electricity hook ups, showers and toilets, a restaurant, a café/bar, an exchange office and laundry. The marina is equipped with a travel lift and slipway. Various repairs are also possible.Ship’s hull repair services
- Cleaning, grinding and protection of underwater outer coating
- Polishing of the upper part of outer coating
- Deck cleaning and vessel interior cleaning
- Cleaning of ship’s propeller and pivot
- Anode and underwater valves replacement
- Starting and engine checkup,
- Engine conservation and de-conservation
- Charging and preservation of ship’s battery
- Oil engine change
- “Kalafat” restaurant
- Berths provide water and electricity terminals
- Marina has a 24-hour sailor service
- Marina area is under video surveillance
- Jetty sea depth ranges from 3 to 8 meters
- Charter agencies
- Yachtsmen equipment store
- Food store
- Sanitary facilities with showers
- Exchange office
- 120 parking places