Due to the ongoing situation surrounding the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have made some major changes on our Payment and Cancelation policy, understanding our customers concerns and uncertainty about their 2020 vacation plans

  1. For charters booked till March 9th 2020, all customers are able to change their charter start date for another 2020 date
  2. Until further notice, customers that choose our yachts will make a down payment of just 20% of the charter fee, instead of 50% that was applicable till today. The rest of the down payment will be paid till April 30th
  3. The balance payment policy changes to up to one week before the charter starts, instead of one month that was applicable till now
  4. Customers will be able to postpone their trip anytime for any other 2020 date (upon availability) or keep the booking for a 2021 date

Customers can postpone their booking up to 10 days before the charter starts and only in case of any of the following conditions is met: