Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 disease global outbreak, we would like to inform about our cancellation policy.
For all bookings made before the 05/03/2020
- The charterers will have the possibility to move the dates of their charter with the same boat or another boat within season 2020 (upon availability in our fleet) by paying the difference for the new booking if applicable.
For all bookings made from the 05/03/2020
- The charterers will be able to request a reduction of the down payment till a minimum equal to 20% of the charter fee, instead of the regular 50% and will also have the possibility to move the dates of their charter with the same boat or another boat within season 2020 (upon availability in our fleet) by paying the difference for the new booking if applicable.
The above offers are valid if one or more of the following conditions are applicable to the clients' situation:
- The airports of departure or arrival are closed and their flights have been cancelled.
- They, themselves are infected or have come in contact with an infected person and will be under quarantine in the period relative to the charter (to be certified by official documents).
- Any new law is passed regarding the free circulation of people in Europe and in Italy in particular, that would prevent them from reaching our bases in Sicily.
If one of the above conditions is applicable:
- The down payment or even the whole payment will be calculated as the down payment for the new booking.
- The price of the new week will be calculated with the list price of the selected week and applying the discounts offered by us during that period.
- It will be possible to select a new boat if the one originally booked by the customer is not available.
In case of price differences:
- If the new booking is more expensive, customers will have to pay the difference.
- If the new charter week is cheaper or if the new week is booked for a smaller crew (booking a smaller boat) in the event of the difference in favor of the customer, we will issue a voucher for 2021.
Until Sicily remains reachable from the other countries and does not close the ports and the airports, Sea-Folk will continue to function as usual.
These policies will be applied until further notice for all booking made during the month of March. Should the situation worsen, we will review the current policy as suitable.