Reythmno Marina is located in the heart of the port, offering moorings and services for yachts of up to 40m in length. From the harbour area, you can easily reach the amenities and entertainment facilities on the quay and in the town centre. You can also choose from a wide range of sports on the beachfront.
- Total pier length (including floating piers) 800m
- Sailing depth: Between 3.5m and 4.5m
- Land surface area: 20,000m2
- With 174 vessel spaces along the floating piers, and spaces alongside the piers for larger vessels, the Marina can accommodate any vessel traffic. To be more specific, docking of any vessel is possible under the following conditions:
Vessel length between 8m & 40m
Draft: a maximum of 3.5m.
- Because the marina is located within the urban district, facilities such as sailing equipment stores, banks, supermarkets, shops, public transport and entertainment are all within walking distance. Surrounded by the city, the Marina is just 100m from amenities like sailing equipment stores, supermarkets, cafés, restaurants, laundromats, car and motorbike rentals.
- The Marina houses a branch of the Marine Scout Association and the Yachting Club of Rethymno in the same building as many different sport activities are held.
- The Marina also houses a first-aid station run by the Hellenic Red Cross.
- In addition to the above, facilities for chess and other sports (mini-soccer, beach-volleyball, beach tennis) are available in the heart of the beach during the summer months.
- The fire-brigade is 5 km away, with all necessary equipment available and the area is patrolled regularly, while the town’s hospital is located 1 km from the marina. The international airports of Chania and Heraklio are located 75 and 85 km away, respectively.
- The Marina Administration Office is housed at the offices of the Municipal Port Authority Trust, located at the gate of the Marina.