Olympic Marine in Sounio, Athens, Greece is a marina based on international standards. It always prioritizes guests’ convenience and comfort and shows utmost care for the environment.
You can reach the Olympic Marine in only 20 minutes from the international airport El Venizelos.
The Olympic Marine disposes 680 berths, repair unit, 700 places on dry dock, travel lifts 45t, 65t, 200t, experienced personnel for any kind of maintenance, repair teams of your choice and 24 hours surveillance of private security company.
Marina rewarded with the "Blue Flag" since 2000 and ISO 9001:2015.
Available Boats in and around Piraeus, Athens
- 680 berths
- 700 winter storage places
- Covered parking area for boats on a trailer.Launching and hoisting facilities and service available
- Electricity and water for every berth
- Fixed piers with mooring lines
- Floating piers with finger piers
- Refueling station
- Special barrels for oil and biological waste
- Certified hazardous waste collection from vessels
- Customer's choice of repair services
- Crane (travel lift) 45t, 65t and 200t
- Slipway for trailers (only for customers)
- Car parking
- Round the clock surveillance by private security company and local authorities
- Controlled entrance by the Access Control System
- 24 hour daily monitoring of entrances
- Port authority and Customs House
- Chandlery with a wide variety of products to meet your boat's needs
- Mini market with a wide variety of essential goods. Personal hygiene products, food, drinks and more
- Restaurant - cafe' - bar
- Rent car, bikes, scooters
- ATM for cash withdrawals
- Toilets and showers open 24 hours a day (also adopted for use by people with disabilities)
- Laundry and dryers with easy access and use (with tokens) open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- First aid facilities, with potential to notify the local Health Center if the need arises
- Free WiFi internet
- Transportation of customers and baggage within the marina
- Luggage trolleys