Marina di Scarlino – Follonica
Marina di Scarlino is one of the most secure and best protected ports in the Mediterranean. It is located in the core of the delightful Maremma area and the Tuscan Archipelago, only a couple of miles from Elba Island.
The wide and deep Follonica Gulf combined with the close by his and natural parks that encompass the Marina add to making a mellow microclimate and both sea and wind conditions that are perfect in each season. It is a heaven for mariners with numerous lovely destinations. Sailors can appreciate Tuscany with cuisine, wines, social and archeological sites, art and dazzling scenes.
The Marina has 580 berths for yachts from 10 to 36 mt, and up to 4 mt draft. There are an extra 380 spaces for boats up to 12 mt along the close by canal.
Marina di Scarlino guests can appreciate a wide variety of services that go far beyond nautical services to include apartments and lodgings, shops, bars, café, a beauty centre, beach and pool clubs and can take an interest or watch recreational and games.
Available Boats in and around Puntone
- 2 main docks
- 7 floating jetties
- Easy Prepaid multi-purpose System: access and utilities
- Control Tower and full Mooring assistance, all year round (VHF 72)
- Diving service
- Gas station with sewage and bilge-water disposal
- Drinkable and industrial water
- Electricity with outlets from 16 to 125 Ah
- Recycle and special waste areas
- 6 restrooms blocks with showers
- Weather station
- Video surveillance system
- Night security patrolling
- Wi – Fi
- 400 car parking outdoor and underground – Tesla and electric car charging station
- Public parking
- ISO 14001 e ISO 9001 Certifications
- Supermarket with yachts provisioning service
- Ship chandler