D – Marin Borik Zadar
D-Marin Borik is situated on the west coast of the 3,000 year old city of Zadar, right in the heart of the beautiful Croatian coast. The marina has a capacity of 177 berths and it provides all the services sailors might need. D-Marin Borik can be classified as a boutique marina.
Easily accessible by land or sea, it is at a distance of only 13 km from the Zadar Airport. The airport then connects the city to more than fifty major European destinations with seasonal flights. The town of Zadar has ferry connection to Italy, in addition to many ports along the Croatian coast.
The marina can accommodate up to 177 yachts of 30 meters on water, and 50 on the hardstand. The depth inside the marina is between 2-6 m, with a depth of 6,5 m at the entrance. Dry dock facilities are also well equipped with water and electricity connections.
D-Marin Borik is an ISPS certified marina.
Available Boats in and around Zadar
- Berthing capacity: 177 (up to 30 m)
- The marina can support vessels with a draft of 3.5 m
- Dry dock capacity: 50
- Console crane: 5T
- Truck mobile crane: 20T
- Hull pressure washing; cleaning
- 24-hour water supply
- 24-hour power supply (220/380 V)
- Fuel services (100 m from marina)
- Outdoor car parking
- Engine maintenance and repair
- Wood, hull, fiberglass repairs
- Sail makers
- 24-hour security with guard and CCTV
- Fire warning and extinguishing systems