Important information about updated booking policies
Dear Fellow Sailors,
We are closely monitoring the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on both sailors and charter operators. We care deeply about your safety, therefore, in the midst of this outbreak, we urge you to stay home and stay healthy; feel free to navigate through our web site and dream about the sunny days awaiting us.
As charter operators continue to update their policies as a result of COVID-19; we are publishing them with utmost transparency.
Due to the sensitivity of the subject, we share operators’ announcements without making any translation. Please click on the logo of your charter company and contact us if you have any questions.
Due to the uncertainty caused by the corona virus, we want to encourage our customers to continue to book their holiday with us.
As a booking incentive and to show our transparency, the following extended guidelines therefore apply to all new bookings from 04.03.2020 to 31.03.2020:
Down payment: In March, selected destinations can be booked with a reduced deposit of only 10%.
Free flexible rebooking possibilities: Up to 60 days before charter start our customers can change their destination and/or charter date, free of charge, in case of travel restrictions due to the coronavirus (Covid-19).
Free Cancellation: Up to 30 days before charter start, our customers can cancel free of charge in case of travel restrictions due to the coronavirus (Covid-19).
These guidelines apply to all Croatian bases and the following bases/destinations: Lefkas, Lavrion and Volos in Greece, Pitter Base Göcek in Turkey, as well as Lelystad in the Netherlands and St. Lucia in the Caribbean.
Due to Coronavirus COVID-19 disease global outbreak we would like to inform you that in case of:
The charterers will have the possibility to move the dates of their charter with the same boat or other similar one within season 2020 (upon availability in our fleet) or season 2021 by paying any difference if applicable
In case of moving the charter dates to 2021 season the charter should be fully paid upon written charter date revised agreement.
We would like to help and simplify things by offering more flexible payment terms for all the bookings confirmed for the season 2020 starting today, March 12th and until April 10th, 2020.
20% of the charter fee upon confirmation
20% of the charter fee 60 days prior to embarkation
60% of the charter fee 30 days prior to embarkation
In case of official closing of Croatian borders and/or flight restrictions, we offer to all the clients the possibility of canceling the charters without penalties until 60 days before the commencement of the charter or to reschedule the charter to a mutually agreed period within the season 2020. If the newly confirmed charter period is within the higher price range, the charter fee will be amended accordingly and the difference is to be paid by the client. If the newly selected charter period is within the lower price range, the charter fee will remain the same.
Any further situation development will depend on the advisories of the Croatian Ministry of Health and the Service of Civil Protection. We will keep you in the loop with any important news that might impact traveling to Croatia or travelling at all.
Ultra-Sailing, on a daily basis, observes the situation about COVID 19.
**These terms will be applied for confirmed bookings and all further booking in case:
Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 disease global outbreak, we would like to inform about our cancellation policy.
For all bookings made before the 05/03/2020
For all bookings made from the 05/03/2020
The above offers are valid if one or more of the following conditions are applicable to the clients' situation:
If one of the above conditions is applicable:
In case of price differences:
Until Sicily remains reachable from the other countries and does not close the ports and the airports, Sea-Folk will continue to function as usual.
These policies will be applied until further notice for all booking made during the month of March. Should the situation worsen, we will review the current policy as suitable.
Due to the Covid-19 disease spread in Europe and to help reassure our customers about their booking and holiday plans, we would like to inform you that in the case of:
We offer all your existing and future clients to reschedule their sailing holiday within the season 2020 (upon availability in our fleet).
If the rescheduled booking will be more expensive the price difference will be charged, otherwise, the price will remain the same.
Right now, Italy is living a difficult moment of uncertainty for the future.
Being part of the tourism industry, we are aware that we are all living moments of tension and stress - both entrepreneurs and travelers.
#1 Down payment to reserve your boat has been reduced to 20% only
#2 Possibility of paying the balance 15 days before the day of departure
#3 If you won't be able to travel anymore due to travel restrictions applied by Italian Authorities or by your country of origin's Authorities, you will get a voucher of the same amount spent valid for all our bases worldwide
Unfortunately, the situation with COVID- 19 has a huge impact on all of us. That is why we have updated the cancelation policy of our charter company.
To help all our clients and partners we have decided for all bookings due to embark in April, May and June our clients have possibility:
We hope to see you very soon, so here are the new payment conditions for all new bookings:
We also thank you for your patients, and understanding. We will handle every case the best possible way.
Let us be together!
Don't cancel your trip- just change the date!
Deposit & Payment Scheme Update
Due to the ongoing situation of the COVID-19, we understand the concern and uncertainty it has given customers to book and pay large deposits for this coming season. For this reason we have updated our policies.
From 10/03/20 until further notice we will now only ask for a 25% deposit for reservation of a charter. A further 25% will be due 30 days before the charter date and then the remaining to be paid 15 days before the charter date.
Charter Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
If the clients are unable to reach the Marina for the charter due to travel restrictions (e.g. official notice not to travel to the destination, flight cancellation or closing borders due to COVID-19), with notice at least 15 days prior to the original scheduled charter, we offer the possibility to reschedule the date of the charter to another available date within the 2020 season. If clients cancel before 15 days of the charter date, they will not be liable to pay the full remaining charter amount, but will lose any deposits already paid.
Due to the ongoing situation surrounding the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have made some major changes on our Payment and Cancelation policy, understanding our customers concerns and uncertainty about their 2020 vacation plans
Customers can postpone their booking up to 10 days before the charter starts and only in case of any of the following conditions is met:
For bookings confirmed from today till 15th of April 2020 down payment conditions will be the following:
For all bookings confirmed in every period we will grant to our clients chance to reschedule their holiday if they will be unable to reach our bases due Coronavirus border restrictions imposed by Italian Authorities to people that come from country of client. In this case client will have credit note to be used later in season 2020 or in season 2021.
For already booked charters, as well as for future bookings, it is possible to change the charter dates if written confirmation will be provided from the charterer stating that they can’t reach the destination base because of travel restrictions due to Coronavirus (providing the respective proofs is necessary). If the new booking is more expensive, the price difference will be charged.
There is also the possibility of transferring the booking to 2021. In this case the new charter can't be later than 1 year after the dates of the existing charter. Also, any special discounts that may have been offered will not be valid for the new charter. The price will be recalculated with the valid discounts for 2021 and the difference will be charged.
Understandably, the current situation with the COVID-19 outbreak has brought uncertainties with the upcoming embarkations in April and May.
To help our guests have their dream sailing holiday anyway, we have decided to make some adjustments in our policies, as stated below.
For all bookings due to embark in April and May, guests can:
Existing adjustment in payment terms still stands – for all of the bookings confirmed in March, clients can choose to pay only 10% of the charter fee as downpayment, while the rest is paid as is usual practice:
Of course, we will keep on monitoring the situation and do our best to adjust to the changing conditions.
We are approaching each case individually in order to provide the best possible service and solution for our guests. As you know, this takes time and dedication, so we are asking for your patience and understanding as our priority are bookings due within the next two months. All other inquiries will be handled in their due time so if you could help us with this issue, we'll be truly grateful!
Thank you in advance!
*reschedule conditions will be determined for each booking individually
In the wake of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading, some charter guests have contacted Navigare with concerns and questions. Below is some information to help you plan your travels with Navigare in complete serenity. Through our proactive communication, we wish to reassure our charter guests and prospective clients that their health and safety is our top priority.
At the moment, some countries Ministry of Foreign affairs or Public Health Authorities have imposed a travel restrictions or ban to and from certain countries. While we’re continually monitoring official communication, we encourage our guests to do the same for the most up-to-date travel recommendations.
If you have a booking from or in a country where there is a travel restriction or ban, please contact us regarding your booking's terms and conditions.
Regular cancellation and rebooking rules otherwise apply, and you are able to rebook your charter accordingly. If you booked with a partner agent, please contact them for assistance with your booking.
Navigare cannot substitute itself for any of the qualified health or safety organizations who make recommendations to travelers. Therefore, it is standard practice to rely on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' travel recommendations in each country and follow their recommendations.
For more information, contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Public Health Authorities for the country you are traveling to. Whatever the Ministry of Foreign Affairs may advise, it is up to our guests to decide if they wish to postpone or change their charter.
At the moment, special booking terms and policies apply and are continuously updated accordingly as we receive information regarding travel recommendations from the appropriate authorities, and the general development concerning covid-19.
The following applies:
We are following the developments in the spread of Covid-19 around the world with great anxiety and sadness.
Over the past week, the spread of the Covid-19 Virus and associated Government travel restrictions, many of which have been imposed without notice, will have a significant impact on sailors’ plan to sail with us in 2020.
Because of this, we want to offer as much flexibility as possible in relation to your plans to sail with us and we can now offer you the following options in relation to your booked charter.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this unprecedented crisis. The safety and well-being of our people and guests is our main priority. We are working closely with the local authorities; we are following any developments and will continue to comply with all guidelines to combat the Covid-19 Virus. We will be providing you with regular updates as things change.
We hope that the beautiful days will return and everything will get back to normal as soon as possible.
Further to many questions that we have received, please find below our response to the COVID-19 challenges present today :
For all Booked Charters with departure date between today and 27/05/2020, as an alternative to our standard Cancellation Policy which continues to remain effective as is, we provide a solution in the form of a Voucher for any client wishing to postpone his booking with our fleet.
For any client who would like to proceed with this voucher, we shall immediately make the following steps:
We believe that this is a very flexible and fair solution for everybody involved.
For all Booked Charters with departure date after 27/05/2020, we shall re-evaluate the conditions prevailing In Europe closer to the date and make an announcement in mid-April 2020.
For any existing Booking that will not have been modified by the Voucher solution in time, our standard Cancellation Policy will remain effective.
We thank you for your co-operation and we hope that you will find us acting, according to your expectations.
In response to the current global outbreak of COVID-19, we would like to remind you that all of us here at Perfect Yachts continue to work hard for you.
We are online to serve our partners and clients. Moreover, we have updated our Cancellation Policy as follows:
In the case of inability of arrival (i.e. border closure, quarantine, flight cancellation etc.), we offer our clients the following option:
For Bookings already made
For New bookings, payments will be made in 3 instalments:
We are here for you, and we thank you for being there for us.
We have updated the cancelation policy of our charter company with following.
For all bookings due to embark in April, May and June our clients have possibility:
We also thank you for your patience and understanding.
We will handle every case the best possible way.